Photographs by Mike Williams
Welcome to the Monyash Website.
This site contains pages of information about our village; b&b and holiday cottage accommodation, weather forecasts, maps and directions, parish council minutes, local amenities and events, the village's history, and lots more ....
Please explore our site by using the links at the top of the page.
If you can't find any information which you think might be useful, or if you think we have missed something out, please e-mail us by clicking on the envelope at the top right of your screen. We will be pleased to read your suggestions.
• Another Parish Council vacancy has arisen. More detail on our Local News page and on the Parish Council pages.
• Three local elections are to be held on 6th May. There's more information, including details about obtaining nomination papers, on our Local News page.
• The Bull's Head continues its Thursday takeouts during April, with a new menu which you can see here.
• The 2021 Well Dressing and May Market have been cancelled.
• The Old Smithy plans to reopen for takeout and outdoor service on 12th April.
• The Church of England has published research about the impact of the pandemic on the opportunity to attend funerals as we approach the National Day of Reflection on 23rd March. You can find more information on St Leonard’s webpage.
• The Bull's Head continues its Thursday takeouts during March, with a new menu which you can see here.
• DDDC restarts garden waste collections on 15th March. More details on our Local News page.
• There is now a vacancy for a churchwarden at St Leonard’s. See the Church web page here for more information.
Visit our News page for more details.