Photographs by Mike Williams
Welcome to the Monyash Website.
This site contains pages of information about our village; b&b and holiday cottage accommodation, weather forecasts, maps and directions, parish council minutes, local amenities and events, the village's history, and lots more ....
Please explore our site by using the links at the top of the page.
If you can't find any information which you think might be useful, or if you think we have missed something out, please e-mail us by clicking on the envelope at the top right of your screen. We will be pleased to read your suggestions.
• DDDC councillors met on 27th July and agreed emergency measures regarding bin collections. See this webpage for more details.
• The WI Annual General Meeting, which will include what to do about meetings for the rest of 2021, will be held on 4th August.
• Chapel Street will be closed 16th/17th August just south of the junction with Main Road, Flagg. Details on this page of the roadworks website.
• The Village Hall has published its annual report detailing behind the scenes activity since May 2020. You can find it on their web page.
• Crafternoon continues to meet fortnightly on Friday afternoons. £1.50 for tea and cake, with crafts and chat. Dates in our diary on our News page.
• More mobile library visits have been scheduled.
• The Parish Council’s Annual Governance & Accountability Return (AGAR) for 2020/21 is now available to view on the PC’s Finance page.
• Derbyshire Districts Citizens Advice offers help on a range of issues. See our News page for their phone number and more details.
• Our village church is now open on a regular occasional basis. More information at St Leonard’s webpage.
Visit our News page for more details.