Welcome to the Monyash Website.
This site contains pages of information about our village; b&b and holiday cottage accommodation, weather forecasts, maps and directions, parish council minutes, local amenities and events, the village's history, and lots more ....
Please explore our site by using the links at the top of the page.
If you can't find any information which you think might be useful, or if you think we have missed something out, please e-mail us by clicking on the envelope at the top right of your screen. We will be pleased to read your suggestions.
• The Parish Council’s Annual Governance & Accountability Return (AGAR) for 2020/21 is now available to view on the PC’s Finance page.
• Derbyshire Districts Citizens Advice offers help on a range of issues. See our News page for their phone number and more details.
• Our village church is now open on a regular occasional basis. More information at St Leonard’s webpage.
• The mobile library service restarts across Derbyshire on 17th May.
• The 2021 Well Dressing and May Market have been cancelled.
• There is now a vacancy for a churchwarden at St Leonard’s. See the Church web page here for more information.
Visit our News page for more details.