Welcome to the updated Monyash Website
We’re now mobile-friendly and more accessible. Our menu is a bit different and the look and feel of the site are new, but the content is pretty much unchanged.
Check out the News below and explore the site using the links in the menu at the top of the page.
This site contains pages of information about our village; b&b and holiday cottage accommodation, weather forecasts, maps and directions, parish council meeting papers and minutes, local amenities and events, the village’s history, and lots more…
Photographs by Mike Williams
- There are services in church on Sundays 3rd and 31st October, the latter celebrating All Saints and St Leonards. Full details are on the St Leonard’s page here and in the flyer which you can view or download here.
- The pub is hosting a Macmillan Coffee Morning on 2nd November. Full details in our Diary.
- From Monday 20th September, the church will be open every day from 10:00 to 15:00. This will be kept under review, depending on how COVID plays out during the winter.
- The Playground Committee urgently needs new members, or it may close on 31st October. Please visit the Play Area webpage here for more details.
- Pilates classes on Tuesday evenings and Wednesday mornings start 14th/15th September. More dates in our Diary and details on our Pilates page.
- “Wake up world!” In the light of the latest IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) report, the Church of England has called for immediate action. You can find more details on our St Leonard’s page.
- Crafternoon continues to meet fortnightly on Friday afternoons. £1.50 for tea and cake, with crafts and chat. Dates in our diary.
Visit our News page for more details.
If you can’t find any information which you think might be useful, or if you think we have missed something out, please e-mail us from our “Contact Us” page, which you can find in the menu bar at the top of every page. We will be pleased to read your suggestions.