Welcome to the Monyash Website.
This site contains pages of information about our village; b&b and holiday cottage accommodation, weather forecasts, maps and directions, parish council minutes, local amenities and events, the village's history, and lots more ....
Please explore our site by using the links at the top of the page.
If you can't find any information which you think might be useful, or if you think we have missed something out, please e-mail us by clicking on the envelope at the top right of your screen. We will be pleased to read your suggestions.
• The old phone box opposite the Village Green is now a book exchange.
• Connex, a local charity, have several projects looking for volunteers.
• The Parish Council has taken over and reopened the public toilets at the top of Lathkill Dale.
• The County Council has published the summer timetable for the mobile library.
• The Committee which runs the Play Park is looking for new members. Please check out their page for more information.
Visit our News page for more details.